Support & FAQ
1. How do I install Mortgage Mantra?
Once you have downloaded Mortgage Mantra, click on the ‘Setup' file. The installation wizard will guide you through the installation.
Follow the following instructions if you have installed a demo version of Mortgage Mantra and are attempting to install the full license version.
- Uninstall the demo version: You can do so by clicking on 'Start', then choose 'Control Panel', select ' Add or Remove Programs'. From the list, choose Mortgage Mantra Demo and click on the 'Uninstall' button. After uninstalling the demo version, run the install/setup file for the full version - Install Wizard should guide you through the installation process.
- After you download the full version, click on the install/setup file to launch Install Wizard. The second screen of the Install Shield Wizard will present you three options - Modify, Repair or Remove. Choose the 'Remove' option. Go through the rest of the installation procedure. At the exit, Install Shield will uninstall the demo version. Now return to the folder where you downloaded the zip file for the full version and click on the setup file to commence installation of the full version. This should complete the installation for the full version.
- If the above two options do not work, simply go to the Programs folder where the demo version has been installed and delete the entire folder. You can then proceed to install the full version.
2. I encountered the following error during installation: ‘Error 1931: WIN Installer cannot update system file. C: |WINDOWS\System 3\HHCtrl.ocx, because the file is protected by windows.’ The print functionality does not work. What should I do?
This particular error is associated with a browser control and is a part of Internet Explorer. Uninstall the application by going to Start - Control Panel - Add or Remove Programs - Choose 'Mortgage Mantra' and click on uninstall.
After you have uninstalled the application, close all web browsers, reboot the computer, install the software immediately after the reboot is over (The setup file will be based in the directory where you downloaded the software to) and then install the software.
If this approach doesn't work, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you the appropriate patch/link to correct the problem.